Outside Service Attendant
Job Title: Outside Service Attendant
Job Type: Part-time
Pay Rate: $8/hourly
Reports to: Head Golf Professional
Job Overview: To provide all Members & guests of Bentwater Yacht & Country Club with high quality customer service, upholding the standards for which it is known
- Position can be trained on the job upon employment
- Knowledge of basic rules of golf etiquette.
- Ability to follow both oral & written instructions.
- Ability to report for work on time and perform the duties of the job for the scheduled workday
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist in providing first-class service to Members and Guests of Bentwater Yacht & Country Club.
- Understand and carry out the policies of Bentwater Yacht & Country Club.
- Responsible for setting up, parking, cleaning, charging and preparing golf carts for daily operation.
- Assist Members and guests in unloading and loading their golf bags.
- Responsible for cleaning Members and guests' golf clubs prior to and after play.
- Remain open and positive in communication with Members and guests at Bentwater Yacht & Country Club.
- Always be aware of surrounding and anticipate the next move of Member and guests.
- Maintain clean and neat surroundings of the Golf Desk, parking lot, staging area and range desk.
- Maintain a clean and neat appearance at all times while on duty and adhere to the dress codes presented by the Head Professional.
- Every employee of Bentwater Yacht & Country Club is a part of a team, working for the best interest of the Membership.
- All other duties as directed by the Head Professional, Senior Professional and/or Member Services Manager.
Physical Requirements: While performing duties of this job , employee is occasionally required to stand, walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach within hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
About us: HOUSTON'S PREMIER, GATED, WATERFRONT, GOLF COMMUNITY. Ideally located along 12.5 miles of Lake Conroe shoreline, our 1,400-acre master-planned community offers one of the most uniquely beautiful backdrops for living in the Houston area. Perfectly positioned between two breathtaking, protected natural environments – the 22,000-acre Lake Conroe and the 160,000-acre Sam Houston National Forest, Bentwater offers a lifestyle that is both relaxed and vibrant. Residents enjoy a resort style life and the convenience of every "creature comfort" just minutes from Bentwater's 24-hour, manned entrance. Anchored by a stately Country Country that boasts 54-holes of championship golf, a 10,000 square foot Fitness Center, Day Spa, Racquet Club, Guest Villas, Yacht Club, Marina and the highly acclaimed, ultra private, all-green Grand Pines Golf Club. Residents and guests of Bentwater enjoy close proximately to world-class dining, shopping, entertainment, outdoor recreation, health care and one of the nation's busiest international travel hubs, Bush Intercontinental Airport. Bentwater's uniquely beautiful natural surroundings and exquisite offering of amenities have also established it as Lake Conroe's premier, waterfront wedding & special event venue