Outside Service Attendant
Job Title: Outside Service Attendant
Job Type: Part-time
Pay Rate: $8/hourly
Reports to: Head Golf Professional
Location: 800 Bentwater Drive, Montgomery, TX 77356
The Outside Service Attendant is responsible for providing all Members & guests of Bentwater Yacht & Country Club with the high quality customer service, upholding the standards for which it is known.
- Assist in providing first-class service to Members and Guests of Bentwater Yacht & Country Club.
- Understand and carry out the policies of Bentwater Yacht & Country Club.
- Set up, park, clean, charge, and prepare golf carts for daily operation.
- Assist Members and guests in unloading and loading their golf bags.
- Clean Members and guests' golf clubs prior to and after play.
- Remain open and positive in communication with Members and guests at Bentwater Yacht & Country Club.
- Be aware of surrounding and anticipate the next move of Member and guests.
- Maintain clean and neat surroundings of the Golf Desk, parking lot, staging area and range desk.
- Maintain a clean and neat appearance at all times while on duty and adhere to the dress codes presented by the Head Professional.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of basic rules of golf etiquette.
- Ability to follow both oral & written instructions.
- Ability to report for work on time and perform the duties of the job for the scheduled workday
Education and Experience:
- Position can be trained on the job upon employment
While performing duties of this job, employee is occasionally required to stand, walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach within hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (for full-time employees)
- Paid sick time (for full-time employees)
- Paid vacation time (for full-time employees)
- Paid holidays
- 401k Retirement plan