Job Title: Membership Assistant
Job Type: Part-time (Must be able to work on Mondays)
Pay Rate: $11.50/hourly
Reports to: Membership Director
Job Overview: The Membership is responsible for assisting Membership Director with new and existing administration and maintenance of Club Memberships.
- High school diploma or GED, some college preferred.
- Experience in private club environment preferred.
- Background or knowledge real-estate helpful
- Must be proficient in MS Office.Basic Accounting skills a must.Office Equipment efficiency a must.
- Exceptional Communication Skills a must.Excellent phone etiquette.Detail oriented.
Essential Job Functions:
- Preparation of monthly membership reports for distribution to multiple departments.
- Maintain member files regularly.
- Operation of various office machines, such as copier/scanner/fax and computers.
- Representing club in a positive manner.
- Good impression / enthusiastic about club, first impression.
- Plans and hosts monthly member events.
- Data entry of membership information.
- Taking and returning member calls in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Maintain utmost level of professional confidentiality
- Understating of BWYCC operational procedures.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, talk, hear, and use hands to handle items or operate a computer. Employee may occasionally lift and/or up to 20 pounds.
About us: HOUSTON'S PREMIER, GATED, WATERFRONT, GOLF COMMUNITY. Ideally located along 12.5 miles of Lake Conroe shoreline, our 1,400-acre master-planned community offers one of the most uniquely beautiful backdrops for living in the Houston area. Perfectly positioned between two breathtaking, protected natural environments – the 22,000-acre Lake Conroe and the 160,000-acre Sam Houston National Forest, Bentwater offers a lifestyle that is both relaxed and vibrant. Residents enjoy a resort style life and the convenience of every "creature comfort" just minutes from Bentwater's 24-hour, manned entrance. Anchored by a stately Country Country that boasts 54-holes of championship golf, a 10,000 square foot Fitness Center, Day Spa, Racquet Club, Guest Villas, Yacht Club, Marina and the highly acclaimed, ultra private, all-green Grand Pines Golf Club. Residents and guests of Bentwater enjoy close proximately to world-class dining, shopping, entertainment, outdoor recreation, health care and one of the nation's busiest international travel hubs, Bush Intercontinental Airport. Bentwater's uniquely beautiful natural surroundings and exquisite offering of amenities have also established it as Lake Conroe's premier, waterfront wedding & special event venue