Golf Shop Assistant (Part-time)
Position: Golf Shop Assistant
Pay Rate: $8/hr
Summary of Job:
The Golf Shop Assistant, under the supervision of the Head Golf Professional, is responsible for providing all members and guests with high quality customer service in all aspects of interaction. The Golf Shop Assistant performs the assigned duties such as reservations, merchandising, selling, marshaling and maintaining the level of standards by which BWCC upholds, to provide all members and guests high quality customer service.
Experience and Education:
- High School Diploma or GED, preferred
- Position can be trained on the job upon employment
- Some experience in Microsoft Office
- Understand and carry out the policies of Bentwater Yacht & Country Club and the Director of Golf.
- Assist Merchandiser in selling, stocking and displaying all merchandise.
- Responsible for taking reservations and registering players in a professional manner.
- Maintain clean and neat golf shop, front counter and surrounding areas.
- Assist in any duties that may arise during the day-to-day operations and, at all times, conducting himself/herself in a professional manner protecting the image of Bentwater Yacht & Country Club.
- Maintain a clean and neat appearance at all times while on duty and adhere to the dress codes presented by the Director of Golf and Head Professional.
- All other duties as directed by the Director of Golf and/or Head Professional.
- Ability to lift over 25 pounds