Golf Shop Assistant
Job Title: Golf Shop Assistant
Job Type: Full-time
Pay Rate: $8.00/hr
Job Overview: The Golf Shop Assistant, under the supervision of the Head Golf Professional, is responsible for providing all members and guests with high quality customer service in all aspects of interaction. The Golf Shop Assistant performs the assigned duties such as reservations, merchandising, selling, marshaling and maintaining the level of standards by which BWCC upholds, to provide all members and guests high quality customer service.
- High School Diploma or GED, preferred
- Position can be trained on the job upon employment
- Some experience in Microsoft Office
Essential Job Functions:
- Understand and carry out the policies of Bentwater Yacht & Country Club and the Director of Golf.
- Assist Merchandiser in selling, stocking and displaying all merchandise.
- Responsible for taking reservations and registering players in a professional manner.
- Maintain clean and neat golf shop, front counter and surrounding areas.
- Assist in any duties that may arise during the day-to-day operations and, at all times, conducting himself/herself in a professional manner protecting the image of Bentwater Yacht & Country Club.
- Maintain a clean and neat appearance at all times while on duty and adhere to the dress codes presented by the Director of Golf and Head Professional.
- All other duties as directed by the Director of Golf and/or Head Professional.
Physical Requirements: While performing duties of this job, employee is occasionally required to stand, walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach within hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Paid vacation time
- Paid sick time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k Retirement plan
- Employee E-meal
About us: HOUSTON'S PREMIER, GATED, WATERFRONT, GOLF COMMUNITY. Ideally located along 12.5 miles of Lake Conroe shoreline, our 1,400-acre master-planned community offers one of the most uniquely beautiful backdrops for living in the Houston area. Perfectly positioned between two breathtaking, protected natural environments – the 22,000-acre Lake Conroe and the 160,000-acre Sam Houston National Forest, Bentwater offers a lifestyle that is both relaxed and vibrant. Residents enjoy a resort style life and the convenience of every "creature comfort" just minutes from Bentwater's 24-hour, manned entrance. Anchored by a stately Country Country that boasts 54-holes of championship golf, a 10,000 square foot Fitness Center, Day Spa, Racquet Club, Guest Villas, Yacht Club, Marina and the highly acclaimed, ultra private, all-green Grand Pines Golf Club. Residents and guests of Bentwater enjoy close proximately to world-class dining, shopping, entertainment, outdoor recreation, health care and one of the nation's busiest international travel hubs, Bush Intercontinental Airport. Bentwater's uniquely beautiful natural surroundings and exquisite offering of amenities have also established it as Lake Conroe's premier, waterfront wedding & special event venue