Front Desk Receptionist
Job Title: Front Desk Receptionist
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Must be able to work Wednesday-Sunday
Reports to: Front Desk Supervisor
Job Overview: The Front Desk Receptionist is responsible for the daily operations of the Front Desk providing attentive, friendly and courteous service to all members and guests of Bentwater Yacht & Country Club.
- High school diploma or GED
- Country Club environment or hospitality industry preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills / Excellent interpersonal skills / Excellent oral & written communication skills
Essential Job Functions:
- Greet all members and guests and make them feel welcome.
- Answers telephones and routes calls to appropriate departments.
- Distributes faxes to appropriate persons, departments or members.
- Receives and delivers messages for members, guests and other employees.
- Copy and/or fax items for members, guests and other departments.
- Confirms reservations for: Villas, Bridge & Canasta, Special Events, Country Club Dining and Yacht Club Dining.
- Confirm all reservations with members.
- Responsible for checking guests in and out of Villas
- Receives payments for stays in Villas and member statements.
- Maintain Villa occupancy report
- Complete daily night audit reports.
- Maintains supply of guest check-in packages.
- Responsible for folding, stuffing and mailing monthly member statements.
- Post and mail all outgoing mail for both club and member.
- Dispatch maintenance, housekeeping and other departments to areas as needed.
- Provide information on activities and special events to members and guests.
- Distribute office supplies for all departments.
- Complete miscellaneous typing and projects for other departments.
- Prepare labels for mailings.
- Distribute morning newspaper each day.
- POS charges in membership billing.
- Assist members and guests with special needs/requests in the Villas.
- Other duties as assigned by the Front Desk Supervisor.
Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, talk, hear, and use hands to handle items or operate a computer. Employee may occasionally lift and/or up to 25 pounds.
- Paid vacation time
- Paid sick time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k Retirement plan
- Employee E-meal
About us: HOUSTON'S PREMIER, GATED, WATERFRONT, GOLF COMMUNITY. Ideally located along 12.5 miles of Lake Conroe shoreline, our 1,400-acre master-planned community offers one of the most uniquely beautiful backdrops for living in the Houston area. Perfectly positioned between two breathtaking, protected natural environments – the 22,000-acre Lake Conroe and the 160,000-acre Sam Houston National Forest, Bentwater offers a lifestyle that is both relaxed and vibrant. Residents enjoy a resort style life and the convenience of every "creature comfort" just minutes from Bentwater's 24-hour, manned entrance. Anchored by a stately Country Country that boasts 54-holes of championship golf, a 10,000 square foot Fitness Center, Day Spa, Racquet Club, Guest Villas, Yacht Club, Marina and the highly acclaimed, ultra private, all-green Grand Pines Golf Club. Residents and guests of Bentwater enjoy close proximately to world-class dining, shopping, entertainment, outdoor recreation, health care and one of the nation's busiest international travel hubs, Bush Intercontinental Airport. Bentwater's uniquely beautiful natural surroundings and exquisite offering of amenities have also established it as Lake Conroe's premier, waterfront wedding & special event venue