*Part-time will work nights*
Pay Rate: $10.00/hr
Summary of Job:
The Dishwasher reports to the Executive Chef and the Food and is responsible for the operation maintenance of the dish machine.
Experience and Education :
- Dishwasher experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Excellent critical thinking and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work fast, effectively, and stay focus under pressure
- Sort and rinse dirty dishes, glass, tableware and other cooking utensils and place them in racks to send through dish machine.
- Dry, sort and stack clean dishes. Carry clean dishes to cook’s line and other proper storage areas. Rewash soiled dishes before delivering.
- Change dishwater in dish machine every hour.
- Check soap daily
- Wash pots, pans and trays by hand.
- Remove trash and garbage to dumpster.
- Break down boxes.
- Fill/empty soaks tubs with cleaning/sanitizing solutions.
- Sweep/mop floors.
- Set up or break down dishwashing area
- Assemble/disassemble dish machine.
- Sweep up trash around exterior of restaurant and garbage dumpster and water plants
- Conduct general kitchen cleaning as directed.
- Wipe up any spills to ensure kitchen floors remain dry.
- Notify manager any time dish machine wash or rinse cycle falls below safety standard temperatures.
- Do not touch dirty dishes before touching clean dishes without washing hands first.
- Other duties as directed. (Cleaning of kitchen appliances & equipment etc.…..)
- Ability to lift over 25 lbs.