Job Title: Cashier
Job Type: Part-time
Pay Rate: $10.50/hourly
Reports to: Marina Managers
Location: 800 Bentwater Drive, Montgomery, TX 77356
Job Summary: The cashier is responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service as per BWYCC standards, processing sales quickly, accurately and efficiently, cash register operations and safeguarding company assets.
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Accurately and efficiently ring on registers and accurately maintain all cash and media at the registers.
- Communicate customer requests to management.
- Enter all media from register into the tally program.
- Maintain orderly appearance of register area and supplies stocked.
- Fuel member's boats and jet skis by securing to docks and slips.
- Daily opening and closing of the "Ship Store".
- Utilize "point of sale" system to charge for gas, sales, etc.
- Clear communication to all members/customers/internal employees.
- Month end inventory count, monthly slip report, slip lease agreement, ordering products from vendors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including weekends and holidays, as needed
- Ability to process information/merchandise through register system
- Ability to communicate with associates and customers
- Ability to read, count, and write to accurately complete all documentation
- Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma required
- Must be 18 years of age to sell alcoholic beverages to members
- CPR certification within 90 days of employment
- Some experience a plus, but will train upon employment
While performing duties of this job, employee is occasionally required to stand, walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach within hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.