Job Title: AM Housekeeper
Job Type: Full-time (5:00am – 1:30pm)
Reports to: Director of Housekeeping
Location: 800 Bentwater Drive, Montgomery, TX 77356
How to apply: Please fill out an application at www.bentwater.com/careers.
Job Summary: The AM Housekeeper is responsible for the cleanliness of all the clubs and golf restrooms throughout the day according to the standards of Bentwater Yacht and Country Club.
- Performs general cleaning and sanitizing tasks and services throughout assigned property.
- Uses cleaning cart to transport cleaning supplies.
- Cleans and disinfects bathrooms.
- Wipes and dusts surfaces in rooms and cleans mirrors.
- Vacuums and cleans floors, rugs, furniture, and drapes.
- Removes linens, towels, bedspreads, and blankets.
- Stocks towels, washcloths, and hand towels in locker rooms.
- Picks up and empties trash containers.
- Loads washers and dryers and folds sheets and towels in laundry room as needed.
- In property, notifies maintenance if something is not working properly.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Detail-oriented and thorough.
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
Education and Experience:
- Experience in housekeeping or privately environment highly preferred
- Onsite training provided upon employment.
While performing duties of this job, employee is occasionally required to stand, walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach within hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (for full-time employees)
- Paid sick time (for full-time employees)
- Paid vacation time (for full-time employees)
- Paid holidays (for full-time employees)
- 401k Retirement plan